BBB Matchmaking Event at African Utility Week 2017 - Cape Town
Following the success of Genera 2017, Business Beyond Borders (BBB) is holding its second business matchmaking event at African Utility Week 2017.
The aim of the event is to create a quick and easy way for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Clusters, actively engaged within the field of power, water and waste utilities industry, to meet potential business partners and to operate internationally.
The BBB event in South Africa will be organised in collaboration with RECP, the Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme, a multi-donor programme that supports the development of markets for renewable energy in Africa.WHEN?16 - 18 May 2017
Cape Town International Convention CentreRegister here
About the Trade Fair
The 17th annual African Utility Week (AUW) is the only global meeting place, conference and trade exhibition for African power and water utility professionals. AUW offers a unique networking opportunity for engineers, stakeholders and solution providers alike.
The 3-day exhibition means more engagement time between delegates, visitors and exhibitors. A more engaging exhibition floor with product demonstrations, workshops, cocktail receptions, free refreshments and meeting lounges will create business opportunities for our attendees.
If challenges around power generation, T&D, metering, clean energy, finance, reliability, water supply or energy efficiency are keeping you awake at night, AUW will be the right place to find suitable solutions, best practices and case studies from around the world.
BBB Entrance Package
Register via BBB and receive an exclusive free of charge entrance package which includes:
- Access to the BBB Matchmaking area at the heart of the trade fair
- A 3-day access to the expo
- Access to the opening keynote session
- Access to 5 technical workshops in the strategic conference, one of which organised by EREF specifically on hydropower
- Possibility to present your technology in the "Demo zone"
- Possibility to participate in the Project and Country Spotlight sessions to know more about the newest project opportunities on the African continent
- 25% Conference Pass Discount on additional conference passes
- Participation in the BBB Social Media Award
- A special rate for delegates who wish to attend the full 3 day Conference
BBB Matchmaking Event
The Business Matchmaking Program at African Utility 2017 is a proactive, pre show platform enabling exhibitors and conference attendees to view profiles of participants and select who they want to meet at the event.
The program enables you to be proactive before arriving at the event maximising the networking experience!
- Researching through event profiles, you can select exactly who you want to meet, send a meeting request and confirm all your meetings that take place at convenient times for the meeting invitee.
- Online diaries allow you to track your meeting requests in a real-time environment providing up to date information through your private online matchmaking account.
- All meetings take place on your exhibitors stand or within the lounges (you can select open meeting tables by timeslot and availability).
Why should you participate?
- To keep up with the latest developments and findings in the power and water utilities industry;
- To meet and share views with experts from your business field;
- To present, discuss and develop new projects;
- To initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our BBB website.