Can you afford not to innovate? - Cambridge
Come along to this free interactive workshop to find out why innovation is vital to your business. If you are looking to introduce new products and services and bring them to market, this free event hosted by Exemplas is not to be missed!
Meet with our innovation specialists Jenny Wilton and Simon Atack to explore:
- What is innovation and why does my business need to be innovating?
- What happens if I don’t innovate?
- How do I generate ideas and evaluate them?
- How do I manage, protect and commercialise my innovation?
- Where can I get further support?
Aimed at businesses with 5-249 employees, the session will include networking, providing you the opportunity to talk to our team of Innovation Advisers, other local businesses and share best practice.
The Trinity Centre, Cambridge, CB4 0FN
Tuesday 21st March 2017
08:00 – 12:00
To book your place on this free event, click here.