Help Shape the Future Investment Strategy for the Greater Cambridge Partnership
The Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough Local Enterprise Partnership are pleased to host a series of business-led workshops to facilitate, with the Greater Cambridge Partnership, the creation of a Future Investment Strategy.
The GCP have been successful in securing up to £1 billion in funding to 2030 to help create the right conditions to keep Cambridge and its district a thriving city region.
This is an opportunity to hear more from the GCP on the growth of Cambridge, and engage with developing further solutions for transport, infrastructure, skills and housing.
There are five events across Cambridge as follows:
- 4th October - Doubletree by Hilton, Cambridge, 6-8pm (book here)
- 11th October - Cambridge Belfry, Cambourne, 7.30-9.30am (book here)
- 12th October - Downing College, Cambridge, 12-2pm (book here)
- 20th October - Wentral Working, Cambridge Science Park, 7.30-9.30am (book here)
- 31st October - Hinxton Hall, Wellcome Genome Campus, 7.30-9.30am (book here)