Engie Innovation - £10k Smart Building Competition
Engie Ltd, the global multinational energy services company and Cambridge Cleantech Founder Member, has launched an open call for SMART Building solutions.
CALL FOR PROJECTS
On the 17th March Engie launched their latest Call – Innovative Solutions for SMART Buildings. They are looking to identify innovative projects and solutions for a new joint energy and services offer which will either disrupt the existing energy and services markets or create additional value for our B2B customers. Cambridge Cleantech are working in partnership with Engie to promote this call as part of Engie's global innovation week events in June and we would be delighted to support any Cambridge Cleantech members who would like to apply.
The goal of this call for projects is to either:
A - Improve the management of delivering energy efficiency, supply and facility management services through a 'freemium' technology offer incorporating IoT, multiple building data sources and enterprise systems.
B - Creation of the SMART office, commercial and/or industrial building as an experience / service. Driving customer productivity and aligning buildings with their aims and objectives.
Outcomes to the solution should focus on:
- Fusion of workplace optimisation to reduce demand with supply optimisation
- Building utilisation linked to energy consumption / performance
- Algorithms to enable our managers and clients to make informed decisions on the optimisation of their buildings
- Long and short term optimisation of space usage
- Employee wellbeing, improved ambience e.g. lighting, noise, air quality, desk configuration, etc.
Successful applicants will be given an opportunity to participate in a unique, innovative project that ties in closely with operational needs. To do this they will get personalized support from ENGIE UK. The package may also include:
- The development of a prototype or pilot
- Technical support
- A spot in marketplace events where you can meet with high level representatives of ENGIE and our partners
- A week of professional coaching
- A potential business collaboration
Deadline for applications 28th April 2017, at midnight
For full details and to enter the SMART Building Call for Projects visit https://fab.engie.com/en/detail/opportunities/call-for-projects--engie---the-smart-building/4055
And if you would like support from Cambridge Cleantech in your application please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org