Connect with Europe’s cleantech sector
SCALE-UP is a collaboration between several successful European cleantech clusters: Cambridge Cleantech, Clean Copenhagen, Clean Tech Delta, Rotterdam, Cleantech Flanders, EE.SH North Germany and Cleantech Inn Sweden.
For members of Cambridge Cleantech, SCALE-UP is a major opportunity to expand into Europe via a contract with an innovation hungry corporate and to network with like-minded European SMEs. By participating in Meet-the-Buyer events, members can develop contract opportunities with corporate buyers across the globe. The project is funded by the European Union INTERREG North Sea Region programme.
The SCALE-UP partners offer transnational business support services, and central to these are the tailor-made Meet the Buyer events. These events are designed to match large enterprises (buyers) to cleantech suppliers (innovators). The Meet the Buyer events bring large customers (buyers) with cleantech innovation needs together with SMEs with innovative cleantech products, services and solutions.
As a CORPORATE BUYER you can:
- Get the right partner and solution for your cleantech buying need
- Access SME innovations from across Europe
- Gain insight into emerging technologies and sector innovations
- Benefit from dedicated resources to support collaboration and partnership with the innovators
As a CLEANTECH INNOVATOR you can:
- Receive dedicated business support for matchmaking in five countries
- Build an active international network for you products and services
- Connect with corporates looking for cleantech innovations
Since the SCALE UP project began in 2017, the five cleantech clusters in Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden and the United Kingdom have successfully connected more than 500 innovative SMEs to corporate buyers.