Annual Conference – Cleantech Futures
Futures 2019: The role of Clean Growth, Innovation and Sustainability
Early bird sales end on May 31st – book your tickets soon!
With the UK government declaring a climate emergency, the cleantech sector is poised to play a pivotal role in bringing innovation, clean growth and a sustainable future together. Join us to hear world-renowned experts battle the all-important question – can we both ensure the 1.5 C target is achieved and enable a prosperous economy?
During this day-long conference, you will hear from experts in the field about how clean technology can help to overcome global challenges and create a more sustainable future. If you are an SME, you will be able to meet three ‘innovation hungry’ corporates seeking cleantech solutions for their businesses: Enzen, Anglian Water and Urban and Civic.
Who is this for?
Businesses, entrepreneurs and academics interested in learning how clean innovation can help us achieve Sustainable Development Goals.
What’s in it for you?
A chance to meet and network with academics and entrepreneurs working in the field of clean technology, and to learn from renowned experts and businesses working to build sustainable solutions.
- Beatrix Schlarb-Ridley, British Antarctic Survey: How we can work together for a 1.5c future.
- James Palmer, Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough: How can we support cleantech growth for UK Plc?
- Dr Mark Watson, Head of Sustainable Development, John Swire and Sons: Sustainable Development Goals – the business case
- Peter Childs, Dyson School of Design Engineering: How design engineering can overcome global challenges
- Dr Adam Brookes, Anglian Water: How water utilities can use technology innovations to clean up processes
- Lewis Herbert, Leader of Cambridge City Council: an Eco Plan for north east Cambridge
Read the full agenda here.
Early bird sales end on May 31st. Members of Cambridge Cleantech can avail discounted rates on tickets.
To set up 1-1 meetings with the participating corporates, please contact Anthony Baltz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on @CamCleantech for the latest updates. #CleantechFutures
A big thank you to all our sponsors:
Every year, Cambridge Cleantech hosts an annual conference that brings together entrepreneurs, researchers and industry leaders in the clean technology space.
In 2018, the event received a rousing response from cleantech enterprises and industry leaders, with more than 150 attendees. Leading academics and entrepreneurs discussed topics such as future-proofing cities, circular economies, sustainable growth in infrastructure projects; as well as the growth of cleantech opportunities across the globe.