VACANCY: Sales Engineer – BIPV energy systems
for Polysolar Ltd
Sales Engineer – BIPV energy systems
Polysolar is an award winning Cleantech business from Cambridge providing unique transparent photovoltaic glass for integration into windows, skylights, balustrades, canopies, and building energy systems. Our products and technologies are being deployed today to meet the growing demand for clean energy efficient buildings and infrastructure. Our certified products make a positive impact on climate change and will become a significant source of renewable energy in the future.
Transparent photovoltaic glass is one of the most significant innovations to occur in the architectural glazing market this century. Its set to become one of the fastest growing sectors in the global $100 Billion glazing industry.
This is a significant opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies in the sector. You will work with the leadership team to build out our product offering to consumers and new B2B sales channels.
The sales engineer will be responsible for a range of products including our exciting new Hybrid Energy System for domestic and commercial properties. We expect you to have an excellent knowledge of the sector, with specific experience in the solar, EV or glazing systems an advantage.
- Generating and hunting out new leads
- Customers facing, traveling, relationship building to follow up leads
- Establishing route to market for our Hybrid Energy System
- Customer presentations, negotiations and closing deals
- Working with the management team to put in place effective marketing campaigns
- Overall responsibility for lead generation for our PV product range
- Work with the proposals and engineering teams to optimise the sales proposition
- Deliver sales against your targets and expand our pipeline.
What We Offer:
- An exciting career move to one of the most innovative start ups in the PV sector
- Opportunity to lead the commercialisation of our new product range
- Financially sound company. Recently complete large funding round.
- Strong team culture and access to leadership. Your creative input will be valued and you will grow with us.
- Competitive salary/bonus/benefits/shares options considered
- Degree qualified, post-graduate qualification in management preferred.
- Extensive experience in consumer and B2B products including direct selling, marketing and leading communication for innovation PV projects.
- Experience in managing and securing medium sized commercial relationships or ability to secure multiple consumer sales.
- Experience in selling specifying and supporting renewable energy technology products. A knowledge of PV, EV, or home energy management systems is an advantage.