Opportunity to collaborate with Turkish innovators
Selected Turkish companies in the waste water management and solar sectors are visiting the UK from 22-24 May as part of Innovate UK’s Newton Fund programme. UK companies can benefit from the programme by:
- Meeting and discussing potential synergies for joint R&D initiatives and sharing know-how and expertise;
- Joining a delegation visit to Turkey in Autumn 2019 funded by the Newton Fund
Read more about this Innovate UK Newton Fund programme, T-DEB, a bilateral programme promoting R&D partnerships between Turkey and the UK: https://www.tdebproject.com/
The visiting companies and their partnering objectives are:
Aquamatch: Industrial water treatment, desalination
- Sharing knowledge on the future of water treatment technologies. For example, we would like to share our experience with renewable-based water treatment systems.
- Sharing insights on market expansions. We are active in 34 countries, and still want to discover new market opportunities.
- Developing a deeper understanding of water treatment sector in the UK and wider Europe.
Arges: Industrial wastewater treatment, sludge drying, membrane modules
- Low Heat Sludge Dryer: Reduction of heat loss, specification of safety and measuring equipment, overall improvement of the design
- Solar Sludge Drying: Develop the operating system with additional heat source and incineration of dried sludge to heat a greenhouse, resulting in reduced carbon footprint
- Improve Membrane Modules
- Improve the design of Modular WWTP, especially for IFASS applications
OTTO Technological Cleaning Solutions: Eco-friendly washing technologies, water conservation
- Know-how on hydrodynamics and manufacturing for development and improvement of our pressure pumps, which currently work at 6-9 bar with 4-6 litres/min water consumption.
- Collaborating with cleantech companies that produce eco-friendly cleaning products in liquid form with the aim of developing foams, gels and rinse-less washing materials.
- Development of unique products that can easily clean metal surfaces without abrasion or leaving residual; testing the machine on site with a range of surfaces.
Lucida Solar: Renewable energy, solar energy, solar thermal, CSP
- Collaborating with existing companies to improve solar CSP technology
- Developing our current automation system with strategic partners
The complete company profiles and their requirements for collaborative R&D projects are listed here: https://www.tdebproject.com/environmental-agricultural-tech-company-list
If you would like to participate or know more about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th May 2019.