Access to finance for Innovative SMEs
Focus areas: Space, Health, Energy and Cleantech
16 October 2019 | 9am – 5:30pm
Science and Technologies Facilities Council, Rutherford Appleton Lab, Pickavance Theatre, Harwell, OX11 0QX
Join the Science & Technology Facilities Council (STFC) and Cambridge Cleantech in collaboration with Oxfordshire Greentech for an incisive and informative day on the key issue of access to finance for SMEs, focusing on innovators from across the Space, Health, Energy and Cleantech sectors.
This event is being organised by Oxfordshire Greentech, Science & Technology Facilities Council and Cambridge Cleantech under the OxLEP’s Innovation Support for Business ERDF programme.
What’s in it for you:
- Listen to business angels, corporate investors and public sector grants specialists and learn tried-and-tested ways to secure funding
- Present your innovative technologies before an audience of peers, experienced grant specialists and investors
- Apply for 1-1 meetings with business support specialists and investors
Get specialised advice from experts
Representatives from the following organisations will provide personalised advice to SMEs based on their unique needs and requirements, during the 1-1 business clinic.
- UK Innovation & Science Seed Fund
- Science and Technology Facilities Council (Harwell)
- European Space Agency
- Defence & Security Accelerator
- Huw Edwards, Grants Specialist
- … more names to be confirmed shortly
Please ensure you book your places before 30th September to be considered for the 1-1 meetings. Read the full agenda here.