Brexit Transition Period Webinar for UK Businesses – Prepare your business for January 2021
17th December 2020 | 10:30 – 12:00
The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period means businesses should take action now to prepare for changes and new rules from January 2021.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) has organised a series of webinars to help UK businesses understand the new trading rules which will come into effect.
Join their webinars for updates on DIT policy areas:
- The UK’s Global Tariff for imports
- Free Trade Agreements – Continuity Agreements
- Generalised Scheme of Preferences
- Government Procurement Agreement
- Exports of Dual use items from GB to EU and Dual use licences
- Trade Remedies
- Market Access Barriers
- Sources of Transition guidance and support
- DIT services and support
Please note that DIT webinars’ are aimed mainly at companies importing and exporting goods.