VACANCY: Oxwash City Manager
OXWASH is an eco on-demand laundry and dry cleaning start up founded in Oxford that is about to launch in Cambridge. OXWASH use electric cargo bikes to collect and deliver the laundry directly to their customers door, before washing the items using state-of-the-art low temperature technology.OXWASH is a sustainability driven business- saving the planet by reducing our impact is the driving force behind our business. We are looking for team members who share our passion for sustainability and have a good understand of the environmental issues we are currently facing.
OXWASH is looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated City Manager to run the newly established Cambridge arm of OXWASH. This role would be suited to someone with an interest in entrepreneurialism who is looking to challenge themselves by launching and establishing a growing business in a new city. The candidate will initially work alongside the COO Tom & CEO Kyle to establish OXWASH in Cambridge, before taking over the day-to-day running of the city whilst Tom & Kyle move to set up new cities.
- Managing the Cambridge team of riders to ensure laundry collections and deliveries are made on time. This will also involve riding yourself as part of the rider team.
- Customer service- ensuring our valued OXWASH customers are satisfied with the service we offer
- Liaising with our partners to ensure high standards are maintained
- Sales; working to onboard new customers to the OXWASH platform and to maximise revenue from existing customers.
- Hiring and training future OXWASH team members for the Cambridge team.
- Recording and documenting the process of establishing the Cambridge business, so the information can be used for future cities.
Training will be offered in Oxford alongside our experienced team of experienced riders and managers. We are a small but growing team, so enthusiasm and passion are key.
Timing and next steps
OXWASH will launch in Cambridge in mid-late November 2019 and we will be looking for a potential manager to join our team immediately and complete 1-2 weeks of training in Oxford before starting in Cambridge.
This will be a full-time role with salary dependant on previous experience and expertise. Desirable, but not essential are sales and customer service experience.
Please send a copy of your CV with an accompanying cover letter detailing why you believe you would be suitable for the role, the more detail you can include in this stage the better; we want to make sure you are a good fit for OXWASH and OXWASH is a good fit for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year