Meet the Buyer – Société du Grand Paris
11th February 2020, 3 pm to 5 pm
Residence de France,11 Kensington Palace Gardens, Kensington, London, W8 4QP (United Kingdom)
As part of Cleantech Venture Day, you have the opportunity to pitch your ideas to Societe du Grand Paris at a Meet the Buyer event on 11th February, 2020.
Société du Grand Paris is looking for cleantech solutions in High Voltage / Low Voltage services and Line cabling; electrical power supply to trains; radio system to allow data communication, tunnel ventilation / air extraction and Building equipment.
What is their business?
Société du Grand Paris has been commissioned to create GRAND PARIS EXPRESS: the future Greater Paris Metro, Europe’s largest infrastructure and development project. This project represents and investment of €24.9 bn by 2030.
With 200km of network, the project plans for the creation by 2030 of four new automatic metro lines around paris and the extension of two existing lines alongside the construction of 68 stations. 2 millions passengers are expected to ride on this network every day. The project is expected to generate €4 bn per year. Find out more here.
What are they looking for?
Société du Grand Paris is looking to work with innovative companies who can help them build an innovative network around Paris and for this they are looking for the latest innovations in:
- High Voltage (HV) / Low Voltage (LV) and Line cabling
- Electrical power supply to train
- Transport and distribution of overhead HV electrical energy;
- Transformation, transport distribution of LV electrical energy required for operating equipment
- Radio systems
- Communication and data communication for terminal
- Ultra-high-speed telecommunication systems based on wireless communication protocols
- Tunnel ventilation decompression smoke extraction contract (GO8)
- Building trades involved in structures construction
- Shell construction/water proofing/metalwork/plumbing etc.
- Civil engineering for metal frameworks
For more detailed information on the technologies and innovations that Société du Grand Paris are looking for, please click here.
Please note you can also apply for 1-1 meetings with 4 more corporates, Schneider Electric, LafargeHolcim, CapGemini and Bouygues on the same day. Details here.
How can you apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through this link and briefly indicate the interest of your company in the Buyer’s case. For more information, contact Sylvie Russell at email@example.com or your regional SCALE-UP partner.
Keen to hear more about similar contract opportunities? Sign up for our monthly newsletter.
This event is organised by Cambridge Cleantech and Choose Paris Region.