Export to India: Free advice surgery
Business Surgery with Global Business Inroads
Are you a cleantech innovator looking to harness business opportunities, innovation and expertise collaborations in India?
Global Business Inroads (GBI) is hosting a business surgery in partnership with Cambridge Cleantech at the Future Business Centre, Kings Hedges Road, Cambridge CB4 2HY, on 14th February 2020 to discuss opportunities to scale in India and to build partnerships with leading Indian corporates.
Global Business Inroads is working with leading industry partners in India including Accenture, Siemens, Ashok Leyland, Bosch, Tata, Mahindra, Quess Corp and Godrej to source solutions in:
- Clean Energy, energy efficiency, smart energy systems
- Waste and Water
- Air pollution mitigation
- IOT, Machine Learning, Digital security, Deep Tech
- AI, AR-VR, Big Data, Cyber Security, FinTech
- Block chain technology in energy trading,
- Fast and ultra-fast charging EV infrastructure & EV, Hybrid -Superchargers,
- Mobility, Automotive applications,
- Smart Logistics, Auto Mobile, Connectivity & Automation
- Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution system, Power Management & Control
- Health Care, Medical Devices & E-Health Solutions
- Urban Infrastructure
- Energy-Heat Ventilation & Air Conditioning
If you are interested in this opportunity or in long-term support, register for 1-1 meetings via this link by February 7th, 2020. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about existing requirements from Indian companies and investors.
Global Business Inroads is looking to hire a Tech & Innovation Lead in Cambridge/London. Read the job description here.
More about Global Business Inroads:
With offices in Bangalore and Delhi, India, GBI is a centre to promote UK tech, innovation and research in India, and is currently working with 50+ UK and EU tech companies to help them scale to India.
GBI has developed the Technology Management Interface (TMI) process to scale tech access and deployment. Find out more here: www.globaltechinterface.com. You are welcome to register on the portal to take your first step into the Indian market.