– POSTPONE – Powering the Clean Growth Era – Oxfordshire Greentech Annual Conference
New decade. New era. More growth for clean, green businesses.
With climate emergency declarations coming from a variety of institutions over the past year, the world is changing. The business case for achieving zero-carbon is growing all the time.
So, as more and more businesses transition their operations, services, and products towards a more sustainable model, join us and our sister network Oxfordshire Greentech – the business network for a low-carbon future – for the Oxfordshire Greentech annual conference, where you will hear about:
- The national and regional context around the “Clean, Green, Low Carbon” economy
- Inspiring stories from leading Oxfordshire businesses and the impact of the growing Oxfordshire Greentech network
- Working together as Cambridge Cleantech and Oxfordshire Greentech – how we are strengthening the knowledge-arc between the two counties
Network with like-minded individuals from across business, academia and the public sector, starting at 8:30am with coffee, light breakfast, and networking.
– Kate Raworth (Senior Visiting Research Associate at Oxford University’s Environmental Change Institute and influential economist)
– Angus Horner (Director of Harwell Campus)
– Barbara Hammond OBE (Chief Executive at Low Carbon Hub)
– Ahmed Goga (Director of Strategy at OxLEP)
– Sam Goodall (International Programmes Manager at Cambridge Cleantech)
– Paul Roberts (CEO at Aspire)
Entry free for Oxfordshire Greentech and Cambridge Cleantech members; £29 for non-members.
Find out more and read the full agenda here. We hope to see you there!