Cleantech Venture Day 2023 – Application to Pitch
Applications are open for the next Cleantech Venture Day, which will be held as part of the Climate Tech Innovation Summit.
Pitching Day: 11th October 2023 | KPMG, Canary Wharf, London
Application deadline: 30th April 2023
Who can apply:
- All Cleantech solutions are welcome (View what cleantech means here). Key sectors: Energy. Transport, Building Environment, Water, Circular Economy
- Open to companies from anywhere seeking Seed, Series A and B funds.
- Companies who already applied to previous Cleantech Venture Days can reapply. Please note that some of the judges will be different from previous events.
- You can apply if you are pre-revenue.
- The pitching day will be in London (Venue to be confirmed), with a possibility to join online.
Please kindly note, that if you are selected, you will need to:
- Register for a discounted ticket on Eventbrite separately to ensure entry to the event.
- Attend a pitching training session, on 21st September, from 1 pm.
Criteria for Selection for Cleantech Venture Day October 23
The Advisory Board will use the following criteria to assess your company’s investment readiness: