Cleantech Venture Day May 2022 – Application to Pitch
Application Deadline: 10th March 2022
Pitching Day: 19 May 2022
More information here: Cleantech Venture Day
Who can apply:
- All Cleantech solutions are welcome (View what cleantech means here).
- Open to companies from anywhere seeking Seed, Series A and B funds.
- Companies who already applied to previous Cleantech Venture Days can reapply. Please note that some of the judges will be different from previous events.
- Due to the current sanitary circumstances, we are not sure yet if the event will be hybrid (in London) or online.
Please kindly note, that if you are selected, you will need to:
- Register for a discounted ticket on Eventbrite separately to ensure entry to the event.
- Attend a pitching training session (Live or online TBC), 4th and 5th May 2022.
Criteria for Selection for Cleantech Venture Day May 2022
The Advisory Board will use the following criteria to assess your company’s investment readiness: