Lambda Energy are recruiting: Project Manager
Competitive salary with share options
Full-time or part-time
Lambda Energy is a fast-growing Cambridge-based nanotechnology start-up that develops spectral converters for boosting the power output of solar panels. Lambda’s converters consist of an active coating on the glass surface, which converts photons from higher to lower energy thus enabling more effective conversion into electricity. Lambda secured significant amounts of public and private funding during the last year and currently has two active InnovateUK R&D projects in collaboration with several leading UK universities.
They are now looking for a highly technically skilled project manager who will help them to successfully deliver the technology and accompanying documentation for current and future grant projects.
The ideal candidate would
• Be familiar with the Innovate UK Monitoring Framework
• Have experience in subcontractor management and grant application writing
• Have some experience in reliability engineering and failure analysis;
• Have some experience with polymer synthesis, polymerization reactions, polymer modifications and polymer additives;
• Have an understanding of photochemical/photophysical/optical principles.
If interested, please get in contact with them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention Cambridge Cleantech when applying.