Cleantech Venture Week, the meeting place for climate-positive investors and companies
23rd-26th November 2020
Building on a 14-year record of successful Cleantech Venture Days in London and Helsinki, we are once again teaming up to bring this world-class pitching and investment event to you, this time in a new digital format.
Join Cambridge Cleantech and Oxfordshire Greentech for a week of innovative pitches, keynote speeches and networking for innovators and investors looking for climate-positive solutions. Meet the leading cleantech startups, investors, corporates and other key enablers from around the world to make valuable connections happen. View full programme here.
The 1.5 C target, COVID-19, as well as the postponing of COP-26 are all signs that we need to unite in order to create new ways of living and working supported by Greentech, Cleantech, and climate-positive innovations. Let’s work together to make this a reality.
What’s in it for Investors and Corporates?
- Meet the best cleantech growth ventures – screened startups pitching on stage
- Pre-matched speed-dating session to meet one-to-one the startups you are interested in
- Listen to some of the most exciting speakers in the cleantech space
- View the 28 selected companies
What’s in it for Start-ups?
- Meet the most relevant people in cleantech and make real connections with sustainability-oriented investors and corporates
- Join our virtual speed-dating session for pre-matched one-to-one meetings with investors and corporates
A big thank you to all our partners: