Portugal – Technology for wastewater treatment plant
Deadline for Applications: 29th January 2021
Venue: Online Event
What is this opportunity?
A Portuguese company is looking for a UK partner to provide technology for a major wastewater treatment plant project in Kuwait.
What are they looking for?
The main project work includes, but is not limited to:
– Lifting Stations
– Concrete Storage Tanks
– Waste Water Treatment Plant
– Sludge Treatment and Digestion System
– Distribution Networks and Pipelines
– Various Building and Civil Structures
– Irrigation System and Network
– Renewable Energy System
– Electrical Substation and Distribution Systems
– Diesel Generator
– Distributed Control System (DCS) or Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Control System
– Internal Roads
You should be able to provide evidence of:
– experience in delivering the technology (process plus equipment) for a wastewater treatment plant (400,000 m3/day with future expansion capacity of 600,000 m3/day).
– relevant experience in providing a renewable energy system (Biogas).
If successful you will be part of a bidding consortium as the technology provider.
How can you apply?
Simply express your interest to the Department for International Trade team in Portugal here.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied by the accuracy of any information supplied to you.
Other events you might be interested in: