Apply to pitch at Cleantech Venture Day 2021
25th March 2021 – 9:00 am to 3:30 pm (UK time)
Join Cambridge Cleantech and Oxfordshire Greentech for a day of innovative pitches, keynote speeches and networking for innovators and investors looking for climate-positive solutions. Meet the leading cleantech startups, investors, corporates and other key enablers from around the world to make valuable connections happen.
Building on a 15-year record of successful Cleantech Venture Days in London and Helsinki, we are once again teaming up to bring this world-class pitching and investment event to you, in a new digital format.
Call for applications:
We are looking for innovative solutions to help solve the following challenges from the Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution announced by the UK government last November:
- Point 4: Accelerating the shift to zero emission vehicles
- Point 5: Green public transport, cycling, walking
- Point 7: Greener building
- Point 8: Carbon capture, usage and storage
If selected, you will receive extensive training on how to improve your pitch and get the opportunity to present your ideas before climate-focused investors.
To apply, please follow this link. Deadline: 10th Feb.
What’s in it for Investors and Corporates?
- Meet the best cleantech growth ventures – screened startups pitching on stage
- Pre-matched speed-dating session to meet one-to-one the startups you are interested in
- Listen to some of the most exciting speakers in the cleantech space
What’s in it for Start-ups?
- Make real connections with sustainability-oriented investors and corporates
- Join our virtual speed-dating session for pre-matched one-to-one meetings with investors and corporate
How much will it cost?
The only fee for the startup is the purchase of their ticket(s). There is no fee on funding raised from pitching at Cleantech Venture Day.
- Pitch training session on 10 and 11th March
- Attendance to the full event
- Listing on website, marketing documents, etc
- One-year free membership
- 1-1 meetings with investors
The 1.5 C target, COVID-19, and the approaching COP-26 are all signs that we need to unite in order to create news ways of living and working supported by greentech, cleantech, and climate-positive innovations. Let’s work together to make this a reality.
For sponsorship opportunities: please contact the Cambridge Cleantech team.
Many thanks to our partners for their continuous support: