How to use neuroscience to ensure your low carbon business thrives
Exclusive to Cambridge Cleantech and Oxfordshire Greentech Members
Tuesday 11th May 2021 | 10:00 – 12:00 BST
Unlock the secrets used by top companies to reach more customers and achieve better return on investment.
This workshop will show you how the most impactful business development strategies rely on simple principles of neuroscience and behavioural economics.
It will show you how you can apply the science of why people buy to transform your business development.
Not only does this approach ensure that sustainable businesses are the most successful ones, it ensures that you maximise the value of your digital carbon footprint.
This workshop will provide you with practical, data-backed tools that you can use straight away to improve your greentech business.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Believe that sustainable businesses should be the most successful ones
- Have ambitious plans to reach and engage more people using the latest tools and techniques
- Love learning and want to apply the latest thinking to your work
- Enjoy applying research and data to continually improve what you do
- Work in the green tech sector