EnPower is looking for a Vice President of Business Development
💻 Vice President of Business Development
Seeking candidates who are willing to relocate to Phoenix, AZ 85027, USA
EnPower, Inc. is an early-stage startup developing next-generation Li-ion batteries that have fast-charging and long cycle-life capabilities—critical enablers to the mass electrification of vehicles. Our R&D, pilot manufacturing, and sales operations are based out of our engineering facility & headquarters located in the north Phoenix – Deer Valley area. We are passionate about what we do, and are looking for high-voltage, high-ampere individuals to join our team!
The purpose of the role of Vice President of Business Development is to identify and qualify new business opportunities that leverage EnPower’s smart architecture platform and capability and then to transform these ideas into profitable business.
This is a new role at EnPower so the ideal candidate will be hands on and take full accountability for establishing and growing sustainable business in both existing markets and newly emerging markets.
You should possess a verifiable track record of developing profitable customer relationships through technical sales and marketing. Strategy and decision-making at EnPower are data-driven so an analytical bias is a likely characteristic of the VP of Business Development. This position will be based in Phoenix, AZ.
Responsibilities of the VP Business Development
- Partner with customers to understand their needs and roadmaps and communicate these to product marketing and engineering.
- Discover, map, and provide decision framework for selecting opportunities to pursue
- Develop the business case for engagement through feasibility studies with the support of engineering
- Frame, negotiate, and execute customer agreements including JDAs and sales agreements
- Work with engineering to scope and develop project plans in a timely manner to meet customer commitments and then deliver on those commitments
- Report on customer project status, financials, and keep customer demand forecasts updated
Please mention Cambridge Cleantech when applying.