Operations & Programme Delivery Manager
💻 Operations & Programme Delivery Manager for Airex
Hybrid of home and site based, plus occasional travel to sites in the UK
£38k – £48k (depending on experience) + discretionary bonus
AirEx is a rapidly growing energy efficiency start-up, designing and manufacturing the UK’s first smart air brick technology, helping householders reduce their energy bills without compromising air quality.
Their mission is to lift millions of households out of fuel poverty and reduce the UK’s carbon emission with an affordable solution for the mass market. They are looking to hire an exceptional Operations & Programme Delivery Manager to execute the company’s business mission by leading the delivery of their rollout programmes.
AirEx is looking for a talented Operations & Programme Delivery Manager with experience in the energy efficiency / retrofit delivery, to join their mission to tackle Fuel Poverty and Climate Change.
Your role will consist of:
- Leading, supporting and supervising AirEx’s retrofit deployment projects, to ensure delivery targets are met within budget and timeline.
- Responsible for the end-to-end training programme for retrofit installers / contractors by providing them on-site and remote training and technical support.
- Reporting and monitoring progress against deliverables and managing internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Local Authorities, energy companies).
- Working closely with the Site Operations Lead to co-ordinate and oversee the resident recruitment activities across various UK regions. This support may also include visits to residents across the UK.
- Handling inquiries from Local Authority partners and from participating residents regarding the Company’s products, services and programmes.
- Identifying new supply chain leads (e.g. installers, contractors) via existing relationships from the retrofit energy efficiency sector, or reaching out to new supply chain partners.
- Supporting the supply chain / logistics activities – including warehousing and shipping.
- Working with the company’s founders to identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services/products, including capturing requirements from the market.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years operational management / leadership roles from the energy efficiency industry (e.g. Head of Operations, Site Operations Manager, or equivalent). View all the desired experience here.
➢ £38k – £48k (depending on experience) + discretionary bonus.
➢ Becoming part of a rapidly growing start-up operating in an exciting sector.
➢ The opportunity to work on a product that will improve the lives of millions of people.
➢ Managing your own work and enjoying plenty of freedom as part of a small, tight-knit team.
➢ Flexible working: combination of home-based/on-site/office-based work (London HQ).
➢ An exciting, problem-solving and dynamic atmosphere, a flexible and fun work environment filled with passionate and extremely capable people.
Please mention Cambridge Cleantech when applying.