Business Development Manager
💻 Business Development Manager for Airex
Flexible working: combination of home-based/on-site/office-based work (London HQ)
£40k – £60k base salary (depending on experience) + OTE
AirEx is a rapidly growing energy efficiency start-up, designing and manufacturing the UK’s first smart air brick technology, helping householders reduce their energy bills without compromising air quality.
Their mission is to lift millions of households out of fuel poverty and reduce the UK’s carbon emission with an affordable solution for the mass market. They are looking to hire a talented Business Development Manager to join their mission to tackle Fuel Poverty and Climate Change.
AirEx is looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join their mission to tackle Fuel Poverty and Climate Change.
Your role will consist of:
- Generating leads and closing deals within existing sales channels, both B2B (energy companies, social landlords, installers) and B2C (homeowners)
- Managing existing B2B and B2C pipelines
- Identifying new sales leads via utilising existing relationships, reaching out to new customers, pitching the product at industry events, etc
- Arranging meetings with, and presenting to key B2B customers, strategic partners
- Answering inbound enquiries from the website
- Developing quotes and proposals, drafting contracts
- Negotiating and renegotiating contracts through personal meetings, email, phone
- Once the Sales Team expands, your role includes developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Overseeing the supply chain from manufacturing to customer aftercare
- Working on forecasts and inventories, keeping record of the process and analysing performance
- Working with the company’s founders to identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services/products, including capturing requirements from the market
The ideal Business Development Executive will be passionate about the cleantech and energy efficiency industry, eager to work in a start-up and happy to roll up their sleeves and take on anything comes their way. Ideal candidates have extensive relationship within social housing retrofit industry. View all the desired experience here.
➢ £40k – £60k base salary (depending on experience) + OTE
➢ Becoming part of a rapidly growing start-up operating in an exciting sector
➢ The opportunity to work on a product that will improve the lives of millions of people
➢ Managing your own work and enjoying plenty of freedom as part of a small, tight-knit team
➢ Flexible working: combination of home-based/on-site/office-based work (London HQ)
➢ An exciting, problem-solving and dynamic atmosphere, a flexible and fun work environment filled with passionate and extremely capable people
Please mention Cambridge Cleantech when applying.