Cleantech Futures: join our 10th anniversary
Wednesday 20th October 2021
Online at 10:30 – 13:00 BST
Followed by in-person reception for Cambridge-based members 17:00 – 18:30, Bradfield Centre.
Cleantech Futures: Exploring a decade of cleantech innovation Cambridge Cleantech annual conference and 10th anniversary.
Join our annual conference as we celebrate our tenth anniversary and the contributions of cleantech innovators from Cambridge and around the globe.
The Cambridge Cleantech conference is an opportunity to meet and network with the changemakers of the cleantech world, and to learn from the very best in the industry.
When we started Cambridge Cleantech in 2011, climate change was nowhere as prominent in the agenda as it is today. In the last decade, we have seen climate tech move to the forefront of solutions needed to combat the climate crisis. Governments across the world, including the UK, have adopted green growth as the key goal for the next decade. Our conference Cleantech Futures: Exploring a decade of cleantech innovation looks at how far we have come and what still needs to be done in the coming decade to ensure we achieve the 1.5C target.
As the world is geared up to COP26, let’s hear from politicians, business leaders and senior academics in the cleantech sector working for climate action.
Come and hear from:
- Daniel Zeichner MP, Shadow Minister, DEFRA (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) – TBC
- Dr Beatrix Schlarb-Ridley FRSB, Director of Innovation and Impact, British Antarctic Survey
- Christian Inglis, Head of Urban Systems, Innovate UK
- Carlota Sanz Ruiz, regenerative economist and Co-founder of Doughnut Economics Action Lab (DEAL)
- Kalyan Sarma, External Innovation Manager, Johnson Matthey
- Bev Hindle, Executive Director, Oxford-Cambridge Arc Leadership Group
- Gareth Ellis, Energy & Environment Manager, Facilities, Cranfield University
- and more!
View the current agenda here.
The conference is an online event. It will be followed by an in-person reception in Cambridge 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm (at the Bradfield Centre, Science Park, Cambridge and subject to Covid-19 regulations) to network and celebrate together Cambridge Cleantech 10th anniversary.
When booking your ticket, be mindful of others and to avoid food waste, please only tick ‘I will be joining the reception’ if you are sure to join us. Thanks for your understanding.