Let’s work together to sustainable living a reality, join us on the 21st October.
Building on a 15-year record of successful Cleantech Venture Days in London and Helsinki, Cambridge Cleantech and Oxfordshire Greentech are once again teaming up to bring this world-class pitching and investment event to you, this time in a digital format.
Cleantech Venture Day has been a trailblazing event for the cleantech community since it started in 2006. Over the last decade and a half, more than 275 companies have pitched at Cleantech Venture Days and as much as 650 million euros has been invested as a result of the events.
What’s in it for Investors and Corporates?
- Meet the best cleantech growth ventures – screened startups pitching on stage
- Pre-matched speed-dating session to meet one-to-one the startups you are interested in
- Listen to some of the most exciting speakers in the cleantech space
- Book a ticket here.
What’s in it for Start-ups?
- Meet the most relevant people in cleantech and make real connections with sustainability-oriented investors and corporates.
- Apply for a pitching slot on stage and connect with investors who could take you to the next level.
- Join our virtual speed-dating session for pre-matched one-to-one meetings with investors and corporates.
- Apply to pitch here.
Testimony from previous pitching company:
“Pitching at Cleantech Venture Day was an invaluable experience and allowed us to connect with some of the biggest investors in the greentech sector. (…). I wish all success to this year’s cohort and can confidently say that Cleantech Venture Day will open doors for you in the future!”
Tom de Wilton – COO & Co-founder, Oxwash
The Cleantech Venture Day is this time part of a two-day conference celebrating the innovative climate technologies from Cambridge, the UK and across the world on the 20th and 21st October, 2021.
This year marks a momentous event for us as along with the UK hosting the COP26 in Glasgow in November, it happens to be our tenth-year anniversary!
Thank you to our partners: