Assistant Centre Manager
💻 Assistant Centre Manager
Allia Future Business Centre Cambridge
Circa £25,000 per annum – depending on experience
About Allia Future Business Centre
Allia is a growing, successful not-for-profit organisation, and our people are pivotal to our success. Our current team is over 40 strong and based across our three Future Business Centres in Cambridge and Peterborough.
We are an equal opportunities employer who embraces diversity, inclusion and flexible working. In fact, we are the Best Not-for-Profit Employer for employee engagement in the Eastern region. We offer a dynamic working environment, true team working ethos, great benefits and much more.
• Managing client records, mailing lists, bookings, service logging and invoicing on Clarity.
• Working alongside Centre Assistants delivering reception services during our core hours of 8.30am-5.30pm, including receiving, directing and responding to all calls, messages, sorting incoming and outgoing mail and assisting tenants and visitors.
• Occasionally assisting with tasks outside of core hours which may require early starts, late finishes and weekend working.
• Taking enquires, managing bookings and organising the delivery of conference and meeting room bookings.
• Provide supervision and support to the Centre Assistants on reception, and ensure that all policies, processes, and procedures are followed.
• Ensure the highest levels of customer service to new and existing clients and visitors.
• Oversee the administration of the Future Business Centre by ensuring that prospects and clients are logged into the CRM (Hubspot) and Clarity
Skills, Qualifications & Personal Attributes Required
• Excellent communication, time management and prioritisation skills.
• Customer Service experience
• Excellent record keeping and administrative skills.
• Excellent computer skills, and a willingness to learn new programmes/systems.
• Ability to adapt quickly and develop new strategies.
• Team leadership experience.
• Being able to motivate team members.
• Willing to undertake necessary training, including management training.
• The ability to work effectively in a team and to tight deadlines under pressure.
• Proactive with a high level of initiative.
• Personable team worker, but can work independently.
• A highly organised and efficient approach to work.
• To be a self-motivated individual able to work on own initiative.
• Willing to work flexibility to meet the demands of the business.
Interested in the position?
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV with a supporting covering letter highlighting your skills and experience along with why we should consider you for the role and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will not be considered without this information.
You can view all the role’s information here. Please mention Cambridge Cleantech when applying.