Applications are now open!
Applications are now open. We are looking for 8 of the best applicants to take part in our programme offering entrepreneurs, start-ups and established innovating businesses over £25,000 worth of support over the two month period. Specifically, this includes a £9,000 grant to spend on marketing, legal support or product design.
The programme culminates in a pitch and showcase event, demonstrating innovations born in Wyre Forest to potential customers, partners and investors.
Gain 2 days a week of intensive expert support over the course of 8 weeks in the dedicated workspace at Wyre Forest District Council offices in Kidderminster.
This programme will enable you to understand your target market, orientate your business proposition and future-proof your innovative solutions to help reach your next commercial milestone.
BetaDen North is able to offer a unique package, focused specifically on the needs of your business and cleantech innovations, consisting of:
- Supported by and led by Carbon Limiting Technologies – one of the UK’s leading cleantech commercialisation specialists
- Grant funding worth up to £9,000 – funding support that each business can use on marketing and media activities, legal support and product design and testing (see below for more details)
- Mentors – you will have access to a wide variety of experienced mentors to support you, including cleantech sector experts and functional specialists
- Project support – you will have access to resources to carry out commercial research and analysis activities to support your business plan e.g. competitor analysis, market segmentation, route to market research
- Network and introductions – you will have access to an extensive network of businesses to build partnerships to accelerate the development of your solution
- Masterclasses – skills-based sessions to develop the capabilities of your team
- Guest speakers – providing industry and policy insights
- Peer-to-peer learning opportunities – from cleantech entrepreneurs who have already been on your journey
- Desk space – you will receive free desk space at the Wyre Forest District Council offices for the duration of the programme
Grant Funding Eligible Expenditure
The £9,000 grant will be available to companies participating in the Bootcamp to be spent in any of the following three areas: Marketing and media activity, Legal support and Product design and test.
Grant spend priorities will be agreed in the launch diagnostic acceleration planning at the start of the Bootcamp. Examples of the types of activity that can be covered are provided below.