What is a Meet the Buyer event?
Meet the Buyer events offer interesting opportunities for your company to get in touch with the leading enterprises in a variety of business sectors. The event is invite-only and will give you the chance to have an individual one-to-one meeting with key decision-makers.
Apply now to join the event, establish valuable collaborations, pitch your products and services, and discuss business partnerships that can fast-forward your company’s growth.
What is their business?
Socius is an impactful developer with a circa £1bn development pipeline across major UK towns and cities including Bristol, Brighton, Cambridge, Milton Keynes and London. Privately-owned, Socius partners with global investors to balance profit and purpose whilst delivering inspiring and sustainable mixed-use places.
Current projects include the mixed-use redevelopment of the former AMEX House in Brighton; the £215m regeneration of Soapworks in central Bristol, a work/live campus in Cambridge city centre and MK Gateway, a future-focused development of workspace and homes in the centre of Milton Keynes. Socius is also partnering with senior living operator Amicala to bring forward integrated extra care communities at two sites in Bristol and Brooklands, Surrey.
What are they looking for?
Socius is looking for innovative solutions, technologies and products for their new developments in the following areas:
Building-integrated PV solutions
- Latest, efficient, rooftop systems
- Latest novel technologies for PV in terms of power, flexibility and efficiency (PV film, glass, etc.)
- Solutions to transfer PV into EV charging and other sustainable/community-focused amenities
Air quality solutions (indoors & outdoors)
- Innovative technologies in indoor air filtration systems that promote clean air, fighting viruses, etc
- Air purity techniques to fight pollution and improve health and wellbeing
- Air quality monitoring (outdoor)
- Future Mobility
- EV charging solutions
- Energy efficiency
- Storage & balancing
- Phase change materials
- Water reuse & efficiency
- SuDS (Sustainable Drainage Systems)
How can you apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill the form below, or contact email@example.com if you have any inquiries.