What is a Meet the Buyer event?
Meet the Buyer events offer interesting opportunities for your company to get in touch with the leading enterprises in a variety of business sectors. The event is invite-only and will give you the chance to have an individual one-to-one meeting with key decision-makers.
Apply now to join the event, establish valuable collaborations, pitch your products and services, and discuss business partnerships that can fast-forward your company’s growth.
What is their business?
Knauf is a manufacturer of innovative finishing and insulation materials, systems and tools that find versatile applications in new construction, renovation and restoration. With more than 250 production units around the world, Knauf provides complete solutions for walls, ceilings and floors.
A perfect finish and the well-thought-out assembly technology of Knauf systems guarantee professional building results that meet all technical regulations and architectural requirements.
The family-owned Knauf company, founded in Germany in 1932, has made gypsum an indispensable material in the field of building finishing. Over the years, Knauf’s range has won over professionals around the world. Today the range has expanded considerably and Knauf is known as a global player in its sector.
What are they looking for?
In order to improve our product portfolio in the next years, we are currently looking for start-ups or companies with specific know-how or technology in the following areas:
- Reusable packaging for our products (zero waste on job site)
- Removable fixation systems for gypsum boards (reusing of components of a partition wall)
- VOC absorbing systems to integrate with our products (plaster – plasterboards)
- Addition of smart functionalities in our products and systems (partition wall – ceilings – floors). i.e: sensors to measure air quality – additives to improve/stop WIFI waves – etc.
- Energy storage in our products (façades – partition walls – ceilings – floors).
- Carbon capture in our products
- Solar collector to integrate in our facades systems (renders)
- Thermal regulation of indoor climate (avoid overheating)
How can you apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill the form below, or contact email@example.com if you have any inquiries.