For Greenhouse Gas Removal (GGR) methods to credibly contribute to the net-zero emissions target, we must be able to quantify the emissions removals and understand their permanence and security. This is particularly challenging for land-based GGR methods and will be enabled through the development of robust monitoring, reporting and verification (MRV) protocols.
About the Event
The briefing webinar will include an opportunity to:
- Hear about the scope of the competition in more detail and how to apply
- Learn about the eligibility criteria
- Hear about the support services available for businesses applying into the fund
The event will be of particular interest to;
- Innovators: sensor and monitoring, data analytics, carbon modelling, app developers
- Carbon removal technology developers: biochar, mineralisation, enhanced rock weathering, afforestation and perennial biomass growth
- Government and climate organisations
To read the competition guidance click here.