Greenr is crowdfunding
A new platform for sustainable products is crowdfunding to bring better buying to more people than ever – and they aren’t taking any prisoners.
Greenr.co.uk will bring trusted sustainable brands together on one website, across a range of categories including fashion, beauty, cleaning products. They are preparing to launch this Autumn.
Greenr’s traction so far
- £185,000 already raised in the current investment round, on top of £75k+ previously. This is your chance to get onboard early before Crowdcube’s 1.2m investors have access to the round!
- Virgin named Greenr one of the most exciting sustainable startups for 2022
- 110+ ethical brands already signed up to sell on the platform
- The Greenr team has more than a decade of expertise in the environmental sector, nearly five years in government, and previous roles in fast moving startups
- They’re backed by two funds – University of East Anglia’s Enterprise Fund and the Capital Pilot Boost Fund
⏰ There are limited shares available and they’re already getting very close to hitting their target amount, so make sure you don’t miss out. Anyone can invest for as little as £15 🎉
Learn more & sign up to the crowdfund on the Greenr website: greenr.co.uk/crowdfund
CEO Thomas Panton said:
“It’s time to shake things up. We know people want to buy from better places, but right now it’s too hard. After working for Greenpeace for the better half of a decade as a speaker and fundraiser, people kept telling me: ‘I want to buy more sustainably but I don’t know where to go.’
“Shop Greenr was founded with the vision to create a relatable and accessible home for amazing brands making better impact products. This crowdfund will enable us to truly kickstart that vision.”
One of Greenr’s biggest selling points is an innovative impact calculator that will show how the footprint of each of their products is smaller compared to the ‘mainstream’ alternatives. Over time, customers can see the positive impact they’ve had by choosing the greener alternatives.
Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital. Please Invest Aware.