Desafia London – Pitching & Demo Day Cleantech Spanish Startups
When: Friday 22 Sep 2023 from 10:00 – 13:00 BST
Where: Huckletree Shoreditch, 18 Finsbury Square London EC2A 1AH
Are you interested in the latest innovations in cleantech? Do you want to meet the most promising spanish cleantech startups? If so, join us for a demo and pitching day on Friday 22nd of September. You will have the opportunity to hear from the founders of Miogas, H2Site, Waste to Energy, Stemy, Defcon8 and Woodswallow who are developing cutting-edge solutions for the most pressing environmental challenges.
You will also be able to network with other investors, corporates and members of the cleantech community in London. Don’t miss this chance to discover the next big thing in cleantech. Register now and secure your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
Cambridge Cleantech along with the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL) are the organisers of the Desafìa London Immersion Programme. This programme sponsored by the Government of Spain supports Spanish companies in the clean and climate tech sectors, helping them to scale faster by accelerating their internationalisation process.
The programme will take advantage of the clean and climate tech cluster of the ‘Golden Triangle’ and will offer a gateway to key ecosystem players within London, Cambridge and Oxford. Visiting these three key cities, the participants will be immersed within each ecosystem, benefitting from valuable knowledge and connections.
Want to know more about the cohort? See below
– H2Site is based in Bilbao and produce onsite, renewable hydrogen for small and medium sized companies.
– WtEnergy Advanced Solutions are based in Barcelona and convert biomass and non-recyclable waste into clean energy.
– Miogas are based in Madrid and is democratising access to fuel by creating biogas plants for restaurants, farms, schools & other waste producers.
– Stemy Energy is based in Madrid and use AI to manage energy resources by bringing consumers together in electricity markets as if they were a power plant.
– WoodSwallow is based in Seville and create custom embedded hardware and software for the Energy, Electric Mobility & Telecommunications sectors.
– Defcon8 is based in Barcelona and reduce water and energy consumption via their Smart Water Flow Monitor