Cleantech Venture Day
Bringing together innovative cleantech companies with experienced fund managers, business angels and corporate investors
11th-12th February 2020
We welcome KPMG, Choose Paris Region, Earth Capital, Clean Growth UK, Hewitsons LLP, and Chrysalix Venture Capital.
Cleantech Venture Day, organised by Cambridge Cleantech and Avanto Ventures, will take place in the heart of London on 11th-12th February 2020, bringing together innovative cleantech companies with experienced fund managers, business angels and corporate investors. Cleantech Venture Day has been a trailblazing event for the cleantech community since it first started in Finland, since 2017 also running every year in London. Over the last decade, more than 220 companies have pitched at Cleantech Venture Days and as much as 600 million euros has been invested as a result of the events. If you’re looking for world-class deals in cleantech, this event is for you.
11th February: Networking event
The afternoon will see an evening investor-only meeting which will take place from 3:30-5:30pm, followed by a cocktail reception for all the delegates from 6 – 8:30pm at the Residence de France, 11 Kensington Palace Gardens, Kensington, London, W8 4QP.
12th February: Cleantech Venture Day
The pitching-and-investment conference will be held at KPMG, Number Twenty, Grosvenor Street, Mayfair, London, UK. 24 selected companies will introduce themselves through pitches, and keynote speakers will give presentations on current Cleantech trends and issues.
What’s in it for Investors and Corporates?
- Meet the best cleantech growth ventures – screened startups pitching on stage
- Pre-matched speed-dating session to meet one-to-one your most interesting startups – Meet 6 startups in one hour
- Investor & Corporate only pre-event – Meet your peers on 11th Feb
- Download the investor pack
What’s in it for Start-ups?
- Meet the most relevant people in cleantech and make real connections with future-oriented investors and corporates
- Apply for a pitching slot on stage and raise your company profile with investors who could take you to the next level
- Speed-dating session and one-to-one meetings with investors and corporates
- Beatrix Schlarb-Ridley, British Antarctic Survey: Climate Change Trends, Public Policy and the Need for Cleantech Innovation
- Fred Van Beuningen, Managing Partner, Chrysalix Venture Capital: Trends in Cleantech in Europe and Beyond
- Mark Riminton, Investment Platform Manager, Clean Growth UK: A New Programme to Support Clean Growth in the UK
Click here for the complete agenda.
For more information, please visit the Cleantech Venture Day website here.
Tickets are available here.
Read the latest Press Release here.
A big thank you to all our partners: