Cleantech Venture Day: October 2021
Cleantech Venture Day
21st October 2021 | 9:00-14:30 BST
“Bringing together innovative companies with experienced fund managers, business angels and corporate investors”
21 October 2021
Pitch your ideas to an audience of cleantech investors at Cambridge Cleantech’s highly anticipated pitching and investment event, Cleantech Venture Day, to be held online on October 21st. This event is in partnership with Oxfordshire Greentech.
Cleantech Venture Day has been a trailblazing event for the cleantech community since its first run in Finland in 2006. More than 270 companies have pitched their ideas at Cleantech Venture Days and as much as 650 million euros have been invested as a result of the events.
“In today’s climate, with a rising need for environmental change, it becomes more and more important for Cleantech companies to expand and grow, so that their positive impact will be even greater. We aim to achieve that by connecting investors and SMEs at Cleantech Venture Day.”
says Martin Garratt, CEO of Cambridge Cleantech.
What’s in it for Investors and Corporates?
- Meet the best cleantech growth ventures – screened startups pitching on stage
- Pre-matched speed-dating session to meet one-to-one the startups you are interested in
- Listen to some of the most exciting speakers in the cleantech space
What’s in it for Start-ups?
- Meet the most relevant people in cleantech and make real connections with future-oriented investors and corporates
- Apply for a pitching slot on stage and raise your company profile with investors who could take you to the next level
- Join our virtual speed-dating session for pre-matched one-to-one meetings with investors and corporates
This event is therefore a fantastic opportunity for cleantech SMEs and businesses seeking to secure funding, as well as for experienced fund managers, business angels and corporate investors eager to invest in innovative and disruptive cleantech companies. Listen to pitches, meet investors, enjoy networking and listen to inspiring talks about the latest trends and innovation in the Cleantech sector at Cleantech Venture Day 2020. Each selected pitching company will have a 10-min slot (5-min pitch and 5-min Q&A by the panel. Applications are open until 12th September.
Sponsor pack available
Please contact Sylvie Russell for more details.
From our previous Cleantech Venture Day
“I just wanted to say a big thank you for inviting me to pitch Airex at the Cambridge Cleantech Week last November. I have just managed to secure a significant investment from a contact I met at the event, with an investor who I would not have met otherwise, and so your event was a big part of the success.” – Agnes Czako, Co-founder, Airex Technologies.
- Last March, over 90 cleantech companies from around the world applied to pitch to investors such as Sustainable Ventures, Equinor, Zero Carbon Capital, and Bouygues. The most innovative, investment-ready companies were selected. Meet the previous pitching companies here.
- We held over 60 meetings requested from investors towards the pitching companies.
- Over 50 investors attended the event